Mothers for Peace awards yearly scholarships to high school seniors and college students whose career plans and community work demonstrate serious commitment to caring for the Earth or promoting world peace.
If you are interested in applying for one of these scholarships, download the appropriate form below and follow the directions for application.
- Solar and Green Building Tour Sunday, October 18
- Learn about active and passive solar design, green building materials, sustainable landscapes.
- University Scholarship Procedures and Application
- The San Luis Obispo Mothers for Peace offers a $1500 scholarship to a student whose legal residence or current college or university is in San Luis Obispo or Santa Barbara County, of junior or senior standing at the time of application.
- High School Scholarship Procedures and Application
- The San Luis Obispo Mothers for Peace offers a $750 scholarship to a high school senior attending either a public or private high school in San Luis Obispo County.